Rule proposal regarding new players:

Serengaeth

May 17, 2012, 11:08:53 PM5/17/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Regarding the addition of new players, I think the following should apply:

11: No proposed addition of a name to the list of players may be made if any person on the list of players disagrees with the addition in question.

This could probably be worded better, but the idea is to create a way for people to "blackball" a potential new player.

locksmyth

May 17, 2012, 11:52:02 PM5/17/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I vote for this rule.

Tux

May 18, 2012, 8:36:47 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
At this point, I'm voting against this proposal. I'd rather have a rule for adding players to the list instead of preventing them from being added.

rockallnight

May 18, 2012, 10:31:24 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I vote yes.

I don't know of anyone that I would enact this rule for, but I am for more specifics on the addition of new players.

Serengaeth

May 18, 2012, 10:33:45 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
This proposal has been voted on by all active players, and has failed 3 votes to 1.

Tux

May 18, 2012, 10:38:03 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I think you have that backwards, my vote was the only Nay.

Serengaeth

May 18, 2012, 11:01:58 AM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I suppose I should write the votes out in future closing messages :)
This conversation is locked