Proposal: Rule 13

rockallnight

May 19, 2012, 8:50:38 PM5/19/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Players may choose to vote with the equivalent of 2 votes, that must be the same, if they have a grade of A or better.  Players choosing to do so must state in their "vote" reply to the proposal whether they are voting with 1 or 2 votes.

Tux

May 19, 2012, 9:00:57 PM5/19/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

VOTE: Yes

locksmyth

May 19, 2012, 9:49:01 PM5/19/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
It sounds interesting however rule 3 renders multiple votes ineffective.

Despite the current ineffectiveness I vote yes as this may produce future interesting interactions.
Message has been deleted

Serengaeth

May 19, 2012, 10:28:13 PM5/19/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Yes.

This is an interesting idea; though currently we have no particular way of rising up through ranks!

Seamus

May 20, 2012, 12:27:43 AM5/20/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Yes