Proposal:Rule #250

Tux

May 18, 2012, 10:25:42 PM5/18/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
Pending the passing of Rule 1000

250 A google site will be used to track the current ruleset in addition to any trackable items, active players, points, grade.
250.1 - All active players will have the ability to edit the rules and inventory upon a succesful proposal

If Rule 1000 does not pass, this suggested number is the lowest whole number available.

Serengaeth

May 19, 2012, 11:27:21 AM5/19/12
to a-simpl...@googlegroups.com
I think this is a good idea, overall. I've created a complete, new rule-set based on the existing rules that I think we should proceed with. I've also created a Google Site for the purposes of tracking the rules and players, and used the grading system that we've added to the game for tracking who is allowed to edit the Google Site. It goes a little further than the current rules you've proposed above, but hopefully you will be able to support it since it incorporates your idea as well as a few others that are currently lingering in the forum.
This conversation is locked