Re: Please copy paste and forward

demonslayer1

Aug 27, 2006, 12:22:42 AM8/27/06
to Wendell Blackburn, Deo V, Jackie Vasco Pray, relax, angel pray, URGENT, prayercloths, Woman-Pray, ANALIA=PRAY, Blessed -Pray, PRAYER LINE, BOB LARSON, RELMA-PRAY, LEASA PRAY, granny google, Tab Choir-Pray, Spirit Woman, Jackie Pray, granny pray, ORU PRAY, JIM PRAY, CAMBRIDGE PRAY, UPP PRAY, TBN PRAY, BROWNSVILLE PRAY, REHMA PRAY, WAFMI PRAY, PRAYERLINE-PRAY, Granny Bellsouth.

DEMONSLAYER DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES
WAR FROM THE SECRET PLACE!!
My Testimony: http://www.demonslayers.info/my_testimony.htm
Jesus,WE ASK YOU TO COVER THIS TRANSMISSION
IN YOUR SECRET PLACE AND THANK YOU!
www.demonslayers.INFO
Pastor Carlucci/  c/o Demonslayer Deliverance Ministries
5322 Audubon Place
Norcross, Ga. 30093
423-595-4231
When we don't pray, we quit the fight,
Prayer keeps the Christian's armor bright.
And Satan trembles when he sees;
The weakest saint upon his knees.
                  WILLIAM COWPER