please pray for me and family for liberation daily, thanks

1 view

Ahava Diaz

May 28, 2011, 12:18:10 AM5/28/11
to mi...@pritchardwebpages.com, mikeandlor...@yahoo.com, Joe, ornament...@gmail.com, 14sm...@gmail.com, xeno, tracey.m...@gmail.com, steve.m...@gmail.com, david...@gmail.com, brock...@gmail.com, mardi...@gmail.com, a-civil-reli...@googlegroups.com
Dear Brothers:
My name is Liliana Miryam, please ask you, your prayers daily for me for liberation and family, my mother Maria, my newphew Josue (10 years) for liberation of paralytic and dumb, to straighten his back and to grow as boy of 10 years, because he's like a 2 years little boy , my father Felix , when I pray for him, there is opposition of demons in thoughts and voices. please pray for the 3 to be heal and protect by  The Lord Yahshua. My newphew was attacked since he was a baby.

Please I ask you to pray for  my brother felix and 2 sisters rossana and family and nataly and family , because we have spiritual attacks for 10  years, please pray for me The Lord Yahshua cure us all, and take away the bad day from us. and give us more faith, Yahshua bless you and make his face shine over you.
Shalom,
Liliana Miryam Curiñaupa Rojas
Lima Peru

Yahshua defends us from the mafia of witches that persecute me and my family with all kind of  sorcery , they attack for more than 10 years. they attack with perversity of sodom, murder, crazy, and all kind of perversity,with aggressions, mental control, demons speak day and night to me, they don't let me rest,  oppositions in all fields oppossing for my healing and the healing of my family and blessings. they don't let's rest my family either.

L. Miryam C.R.

They attack churches, my neigborhood, they don't let my family to go to church, they don't let us to read the bible, pray and praise, they pursue me and to my family too, they want to continue with it.

L. Miryam C.R.

SM

May 29, 2011, 11:15:57 PM5/29/11
to a-civil-reli...@googlegroups.com
L. Miryam,

Our prayers are with you.

"When I am afraid, I will trust in you.  In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid."
Psalm 56:3

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38-39

Brock Organ

May 30, 2011, 3:40:28 AM5/30/11
to a-civil-reli...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 12:18 AM, Ahava Diaz
<yahrush...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Brothers:
> My name is Liliana Miryam, please ask you, your prayers daily for me for liberation and family, my mother Maria, my newphew Josue (10 years) for liberation of paralytic and dumb, to straighten his back and to grow as boy of 10 years, because he's like a 2 years little boy , my father Felix , when I pray for him, there is opposition of demons in thoughts and voices. please pray for the 3 to be heal and protect by  The Lord Yahshua. My newphew was attacked since he was a baby.
>
> Please I ask you to pray for  my brother felix and 2 sisters rossana and family and nataly and family , because we have spiritual attacks for 10  years, please pray for me The Lord Yahshua cure us all, and take away the bad day from us. and give us more faith, Yahshua bless you and make his face shine over you.
> Shalom,
> Liliana Miryam Curiñaupa Rojas
> Lima Peru

Sister Liliana,

May the Lord bless and keep you,
May He make His face to shine upon you;
and give you peace!

May the Lord Christ be with you and your family.

Regards,

Brock