"Robot invaders from beyond planet x" auditions soon, stay tuned...

已查看 11 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Alabama Actor

未读,
2007年8月13日 18:51:372007/8/13
收件人 a-a-a-a...@googlegroups.com

"Robot invaders from beyond planet x"

A new sci-fi/comedy short will be shot in September and October in and around the Birmingham area.

The film is in the vein as the old 50's classic sci-fi films like attack of the evil zombie headhunters from the suns moon.

It is being written and directed by Drew Brown (Digital Motion Pictures) and Carey Rayburn (Outlaw Film Productions) the film will feature an evil robot, zombies, and extras galore or g-ore we will be casting kids 10-15  adults 18-78  all types welcome we will also be needing a bunch of extras to be zombies and to be zombie dinner.

If you are interested in participating in this film please contact me at outlaw...@yahoo.com we will be holding auditions at the end of August.

回复全部
回复作者
转发