Re: Zone 8 PCA Z8 Banquet and Cal Festival of Speed ads

VVV...@aol.com

Nov 13, 2008, 11:05:32 AM11/13/08
to Zone...@googlegroups.com
Tom,
thank you for getting this out.
I recall that I sent you a full page and half page formated ad to better serve the needs of the editors. I didn't see the half page ad in the email package.

I can send it again if you didn't get it.

And I also requested that a specific appeal be made to the editors to the effect that IT IS NOT TOO EARLY TO GET THE FESTIVAL AD IN YOUR MAGAZINE AND PLEASE KEEP A CURRENT AD IN THE MAGAZINE UNTIL THE EVENT.

Perhaps I missed this very important bit of begging in your message.
thanks for your help
vvvince

In a message dated 11/13/2008 7:13:26 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, tb...@roadrunner.com writes:
Please look at the attached ads for upcoming events

Tom Brown

Nov 13, 2008, 11:08:34 AM11/13/08
to Zone...@googlegroups.com
this email was sent to several hundred people on this email list.
there was a separate email   targeting just the editors.

VVV...@aol.com

Nov 13, 2008, 11:11:27 AM11/13/08
to Zone...@googlegroups.com
Thanks
I didn't know that.
I am expecting a newer version of the ad from Jill including the Performance Products logo and some mention of the special interest groups.
I will get this to you as soon as I have approved copy.
thanks for your help
vvv

In a message dated 11/13/2008 8:09:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, tb...@roadrunner.com writes:
this email was sent to several hundred people on this email list.
there was a separate email   targeting just the editors.

Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news & more!