JOKE: Paying for a Calf --- GAME: Square Breaker

Zany

Jun 30, 2010, 12:05:20 AM6/30/10
to ZanyLand
Hi there. Here's your latest joke from ZanyLand. And be sure to check
out Square Breaker, our newest addictively fun game!

--~--~----~--

Paying for a Calf

A driver cruising along a Texas road accidentally hit a calf, killing
it. Wanting to do the right thing, the driver headed over to the
owner's ranch house to explain what had happened. He then asked what
the animal was worth.

"Well, right now, it'd probably fetch about $50 or so," said the
rancher. "But in six years, it would've brought me $1,500. So, $1,500
is what I'm out."

The driver sat down, wrote a check, and handed it to the rancher.

"Here you go," he said. "One check for $1,500. Post-dated six years
from now."

Hope you liked the joke. Be sure to try the new Square Breaker game.
Click groups of colored squares to remove them from the board.
(Warning: This one's addictive!)
http://www.awfulgames.com/games/square_breaker/