JOKE: A Little Light Humor

Zany

Feb 17, 2021, 2:24:28 PM2/17/21
to ZanyLand Jokes & Free Online Games
Hello, everyone. It's been a while (a long while) since I've posted anything to this list, but I thought I'd add a joke. Also, the ZanyLand.com site is being updated, and there's a fun new game there that I've become somewhat addicted to called "Bubble Tower 3D: Color Bubble Shooter," which you can play on both desktop and mobile devices.

And now for the joke.....

A Little Light Humor

Two guys in a lunatic asylum decided to escape. They didn’t like each other very much, but they figured their chances would be better if they worked together.

On the night of their departure, they bypassed several security obstacles and stealthily made their way to the rooftop. All that remained was to jump across to the building next door.

The first inmate jumped across easily, but the second inmate had a bad knee and was afraid to make the leap.

“Hey, I’ve got an idea!” said the first inmate. “I’ve got a flashlight. I’ll shine it across to your building and you can walk across on the beam.”

“What, do you think I’m crazy or something?” said the second inmate. “I’d get halfway across, and you’d turn off the light!”