JOKE: The Church Is How Big? -- GAME: Rooftop Runner

Zany

Feb 21, 2011, 7:57:21 AM2/21/11
to ZanyLand Jokes & Free Online Games
On a spring break trip to Italy, my friends and I were standing just
inside St. Peter's Basilica, the second largest
church in the world. The tour guide explained, "This church is so
large that no man on earth could hit a baseball from one end to the
other, not Lou Gehrig, Babe Ruth, or even Mark McGuire."

My group stared in silence at the beautiful marble sculptures,
intricate paintings, and glorious mosaics all around the enormous
building. Then one girl interrupted the silence with an astonished
question: "You mean, they actually let them hit baseballs in here?"

---

Hey, check out our newest game: Rooftop Runner
Jump across buildings and smash through concrete walls!
http://www.zanyland.com/?p=4029