JOKE: Duck Hunting for Dummies -- GAME: 60 Seconds to Save the Queen

Zany

Jul 6, 2010, 7:43:44 AM7/6/10
to ZanyLand
Hi there. Here's your latest joke from ZanyLand. And be sure to check
out 60 Seconds to Save the Queen, a fun new "old-school" game!
http://su.pr/2Ex6uF

--~--~----~--

So, these two guys decided to try duck hunting.

They bought new outfits & equipment, and went out to a place in the
woods where they heard the hunting was really good.

After several hours of thrashing through the woods, one fellow said,
"I don't know about this. We've been out here all day and haven't
caught a single duck. Do you think we're doing something wrong?"

"I don't know," replied the other. "Maybe we're not throwing the dog
high enough."

Hope you liked the joke. Be sure to try the new "old school" game:
60 Seconds to Save the Queen. Can you reach her in time?
http://su.pr/2Ex6uF