JOKE: How to Sell Toothbrushes -- GAME: Stickman Archery Duel

Zany

Mar 11, 2011, 12:05:49 AM3/11/11
to ZanyLand Jokes & Free Online Games
How to Sell Toothbrushes

The 6th graders filed back into class Monday morning. They were very
excited. Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a
talk on productive salesmanship.

Little Mary led off: "I sold Girl Scout cookies and made $30," she
said proudly. "My sales approach was to appeal to people's civic
spirit."

"Very good, Mary," said the teacher.

Little Sally was next: "I sold magazines and made $45," she said. "I
explained to everyone that magazines would keep them abreast of
current events."

"Very good, Sally," said the teacher.

Before long, it was Little Johnny's turn.

Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box
full of cash on the teacher's desk."$2,467," he said.

"$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?"

"Toothbrushes," replied Little Johnny.

"Toothbrushes???" said the teacher, "How could you possibly sell
enough toothbrushes to make that kind of money?"

"Simple," said Little Johnny. "I found the busiest corner in town and
set up a Chip & Dip stand. I gave everybody who walked by a free
sample. They all said the same thing: 'Hey, this tastes like crap!'"

Then I would say, "It IS crap. Wanna buy a toothbrush?"

Fun Game: Bowman 2 -- Stickman Archery Duel
Shoot an arrow into the enemy stickman's head!
http://www.zanyland.com/?p=464