JOKE: The Amorous Gorilla -- GAME: Classic Copter Game

Zany

Mar 14, 2011, 11:23:04 PM3/14/11
to ZanyLand Jokes & Free Online Games
A small West Virginia Wild Animal Park had acquired a very rare
species of gorilla. Within a few weeks, the female gorilla became
very… “amorous,” and difficult to handle. Upon examination, the park
veterinarian determined the problem: The gorilla was in heat. To make
matters worse, there were no male gorillas of her species available.

While reflecting on their problem, the park administrators noticed Ed,
a part-time redneck intern, responsible for cleaning the animals’
cages. Ed, like many rednecks, had little sense, but possessed ample
ability to satisfy a female of ANY species.

So, the park administrators thought they might have a solution. Ed was
approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to mate with the
gorilla for $100?

Ed showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter
over carefully. The following day, Ed announced that he would accept
their offer, but only under three conditions.

“First,” he said, “y'all can't make me kiss that gorilla."

The park officials agreed.

“Second, y'all can't never tell nobody about this.”

The park administrators quickly said yes. Then they asked for Ed's
third condition.

Ed stated, “Y'all gotta give me another week to come up with the
hundred bucks.”

----

Check out this online classic: Copter Game!
Think you can beat my top distance of 731?
http://www.zanyland.com/?p=485