JOKE: The Personality Assessment

Zany

Nov 30, 2009, 10:44:48 PM11/30/09
to ZanyLand
(Read more of these jokes at http://comedyfootprint.com)

-----------------

And now for the joke: The Personality Assessment

The place I work occasionally requires us to go out to get various
types of training.

One day, they sent us out to a “personality clinic” to have our
personality types assessed and identify any potential character flaws.

When we finally got finished, I asked my friend Dan if he would share
the results with his wife.

“That would require me to go home and say, ‘Hi, honey. I just paid
someone $400 to tell me what’s wrong with me,’” he said. “And based on
that, considering we’ve been married 23 years, she’d hand me a bill
for $798,000.”

Be sure to read more jokes at http://comedyfootprint.com