Movie Night Food Drive and meeting on the 22cd.

1 view

dresden

Sep 12, 2007, 9:33:34 AM9/12/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Seems our previous host's TV broke down, so no point in heading over
to Hoss's for the movies and meeting. That means that until I can
figure out a better place, we'll be back at my apartment for the
meeting. I was hoping for something better, but it'll work. Granted,
I only have a 21" tv, so the movie portion of the evening will be sub
par, but I suppose I could liven it up with wings and beer?
Hmm...okay, I'll be on the lookout for another place lol.

Jules

Sep 12, 2007, 3:10:15 PM9/12/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Argh that sucks!I want to watch zombie movies on a big tv!I vote
Jasons house :D

Jules.

Sara W

Sep 12, 2007, 3:45:56 PM9/12/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
Seconded.  ^_^

jason...@yahoo.com

Sep 12, 2007, 3:58:06 PM9/12/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Ok, I have some possible suggestions:

1. We come to Fayetteville on Friday and see RE3, spend the night (I
can have up to 4-5 people at the house, unless you want to sleep in a
tent outside then I can have an extra 12-15), we do whatever on
Saturday, but Sat night we have the food drive, meeting, and movie at
my house (clothing optional...lol...jk (some of use really need to
keep the clothing on)).

2. We do same on Friday and then come back up on Sunday for food
drive, movie and meeting. People who need to spend then night can on a
first request first served basis.

3. We skip the movie on Friday, see it on Sat or Sun night, have the
meeting and the food drive and people who want to stay can still see
Night of the Living Dead after RE3.

I'm pretty open this weekend. I will need to work from 12-5 both days,
so from those times you will have to entertain yourselves if you stay
at the house or go find something to do.

Let me know whatever we decide.

~Jason

On Sep 12, 2:45 pm, "Sara W" <serrabel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seconded. ^_^

Brock M. Riley

Sep 12, 2007, 4:01:45 PM9/12/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
I really like 3. That would allow me to see Sara DJ and I think Sara and I could help entertain people Saturday and Sunday during the day.

Brock Riley
Bmr...@uark.edu
(479) 575-3954
Systems Administrator
Housing - University of Arkansas

dresden

Sep 12, 2007, 4:14:23 PM9/12/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
I'd like to keep something going down here in the Fort. Until we lost
Hoss's place, we were supposed to have quite a few new people,
including some of the RVRG's check it out. I'd hate for them to all
not participate because we moved it to Fayetteville. I have no
problems moving the RE3 night. Also, a lot of people are making plans
to be at our meeting Saturday here, so I don't want to cancel that.
Worst case scenario I think we should just have the meeting here the
22cd, do our food collection, and enjoy the evening. We can make our
'movie night' some other time. I just want to have plenty to donate
to the Meals for Kids program.

On Sep 12, 3:01 pm, "Brock M. Riley" <bmri...@uark.edu> wrote:
> I really like 3. That would allow me to see Sara DJ and I think Sara and I could help entertain people Saturday and Sunday during the day.
>
> Brock Riley

> Bmri...@uark.edu

Brock M. Riley

Sep 12, 2007, 4:40:52 PM9/12/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
Makes sense to me. You should definitely not cancel it down there if you are going to have new bodies show up.

Brock Riley
Bmr...@uark.edu

dresden

Sep 12, 2007, 4:50:42 PM9/12/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Also, the main reason to show up to RE3 opening night is the fun of
dressing up and shocking people, good for PR :P But, if we're not
going to make the opening, we don't have to dress up as much and
probably will watch the movie with more comfort. It's up to you guys,
I'm happy to still do the RE3.

On Sep 12, 3:40 pm, "Brock M. Riley" <bmri...@uark.edu> wrote:
> Makes sense to me. You should definitely not cancel it down there if you are going to have new bodies show up.
>
> Brock Riley

Brock M. Riley

Sep 12, 2007, 4:51:41 PM9/12/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
Well shit now I don't know what to do. :p

Brock Riley
Bmr...@uark.edu

jason...@yahoo.com

Sep 12, 2007, 5:35:50 PM9/12/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Lol, well hell I don't care what we do I was just opening it up for
other ideas. We will go to Ft. Smith on Sat then. :)

Are there any items that we should bring with us?

If we are going to come to Fay for RE3 on Friday we are going to go to
Pinnacle Hills:

http://www.fandango.com/rogersmalcopinnaclehills_aaueh/theaterpage

They will not have show times until Monday. They are the newest
theater around and one of the few in the US with DLP screens and
digital SS..

~Jason

On Sep 12, 3:51 pm, "Brock M. Riley" <bmri...@uark.edu> wrote:
> Well shit now I don't know what to do. :p
>
> Brock Riley

Brock M. Riley

Sep 12, 2007, 5:44:41 PM9/12/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
And it is really nice. I transformers there. Completely worth it.

Brock Riley
Bmr...@uark.edu

Jules

Sep 12, 2007, 11:08:33 PM9/12/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
I have no clue what my schedule for work is this weekend :(

dresden

Sep 18, 2007, 3:30:31 PM9/18/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
BUMP!!!!

Remember, this Saturday! Bring your friends and bring some foodstuffs!

Sara W

Sep 18, 2007, 3:40:19 PM9/18/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
we cannot make it down to the Fort this Saturday because i'm in EsperMachine now and we're playing with muthaeffing Assemblage 23 in fayetteville that night >_<

dresden

Sep 18, 2007, 5:28:48 PM9/18/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Oh yeah, forgot about that. Loser :P

On Sep 18, 2:40 pm, "Sara W" <serrabel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> we cannot make it down to the Fort this Saturday because i'm in EsperMachine
> now and we're playing with muthaeffing Assemblage 23 in fayetteville that
> night >_<

Sara W

Sep 19, 2007, 2:54:13 PM9/19/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
pffft.  you're the loser for missing out on As23.  dude.  i mean they're playing for $10.

dresden

Sep 24, 2007, 9:14:32 AM9/24/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Hope it was a good show. Everyone must have been at it because our
Fort Smith meeting was sans ZS.

On Sep 19, 1:54 pm, "Sara W" <serrabel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> pffft. you're the loser for missing out on As23. dude. i mean they're
> playing for $10.

Sara W

Sep 24, 2007, 6:32:06 PM9/24/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
Tom Shear said EsperMachine was really good and he asked us for demos.....   o_0

but yeah, it was an awesome show, but i was really sad all the ZS people who came out for the movie couldn't drop by for the DR 80s night.... like not even for just a drink.  grr.  if we have a ZS fund raiser at the DR, will some of you FSers come?