CHRISTMAS PARTY!!! DEC 22nd @ 6 pm

jason...@yahoo.com

Dec 5, 2007, 6:09:50 PM12/5/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Frank, Collin, and I all decided that we would have the Christmas
Party at my house.

The party starts at 6:00 pm with a Potluck Dinner at 6:30 pm. Frank
and Julie are bringing a Turkey with Stuffing. Jason and Melissa are
getting all the Utensils (cups, plastic ware, and napkins) and Soft
drinks. And Collin is bringing the Ham.

This is the blog on Google groups about who is bringing what so please
post what you are bringing ASAP.

Some items that we need are: Bread Group (rolls, biscuits, croissants,
etc), deserts, vegetables, mashed potatoes and gravy, and any
additional items you can think of.

This year, instead of a gift exchange, we decided that we would each
bring a new, unwrapped toy and give them to the local Toys for Tots
drive. The Toys for Tots gives toys to needy families for Christmas
and also to children in need after acts of God and such. Please bring
a new, unwrapped toy around $5 to give to the Toys for Tots campaign.

We will have some mixer items for mixed drinks, but please bring your
own booze.

For entertainment we will be doing Beer Pong, Darts, Guitar Hero III,
Caps, and various other drinking games. Since we will be drinking, a
lot, you are welcome to stay over as long as you clean up whatever
mess you make.

We look forward to having some festive holiday cheer, so please come
ready to have a good time.

Jason, Frank, and Collin

jason...@yahoo.com

Dec 5, 2007, 6:13:56 PM12/5/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Jason & Melissa are bringing:

Softdrinks
Sweet Potato Casserole
Utensils

Frank & Julie

Turkey
Stuffing

Collin

Ham

Sarah & Brock

Mashed Potatos and Gravy

Angie

Salad
Apple Pie

ladyh...@yahoo.com

Dec 5, 2007, 6:23:10 PM12/5/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
I'll bring rolls. Rolls are the best.

Sara W

Dec 5, 2007, 6:34:03 PM12/5/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
My name is S-A-R-A.  And is it voted we are to have white or brown gravy?

jason...@yahoo.com

Dec 6, 2007, 11:09:23 AM12/6/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Hello S-A-R-A, sorry about that....lol. Um, I am going to say brown
gravy!

Also, everyone don't forget to bring a new, unwrapped, $5-$10 toy for
each person coming.

On Dec 5, 5:34 pm, "Sara W" <serrabel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My name is S-A-R-A. And is it voted we are to have white or brown gravy?
>
> > > Jason, Frank, and Collin- Hide quoted text -

Sara W

Dec 6, 2007, 11:45:55 AM12/6/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
Okay, sounds good.  I'm new to this whole eating meat shit, so the way I understand it, I'm supposed to make the gravy using cooked juices from the meatstuff.  That gives it its "special" flavor.... so can we come over early-ish to make the gravy from your meaty leavings?  Also, please to be sending gravy recipes....

jason...@yahoo.com

Dec 6, 2007, 12:59:54 PM12/6/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
LMAO, our meaty leavings, anyone else unsure if they want the gravy
made with our "meaty leavings"?

Recipe is on the way.

On Dec 6, 10:45 am, "Sara W" <serrabel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, sounds good. I'm new to this whole eating meat shit, so the way I
> understand it, I'm supposed to make the gravy using cooked juices from the
> meatstuff. That gives it its "special" flavor.... so can we come over
> early-ish to make the gravy from your meaty leavings? Also, please to be
> sending gravy recipes....

Melissa

Dec 6, 2007, 2:31:48 PM12/6/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
5 cups turkey stock with pan drippings
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup milk
1/3 cup all-purpose flour

DIRECTIONS
Bring the turkey stock to a boil in a large saucepan. Stir in soup,
and season with poultry seasoning, pepper, seasoned salt, and garlic
powder. Reduce heat to low, and let simmer.

Warm the milk in the microwave, and whisk in the flour with a fork
until there are no lumps. Return the gravy to a boil, and gradually
stir in the milk mixture. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, for 1
minute, or until thickened. Be careful not to let the bottom scorch.

jason...@yahoo.com

Dec 6, 2007, 2:44:03 PM12/6/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
If you dont want to make gravy you can just buy it in powder form and
just add water...lol.

~Jason

Sara W

Dec 6, 2007, 2:58:40 PM12/6/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
that sounds like cheating.

ladyh...@yahoo.com

Dec 6, 2007, 3:03:08 PM12/6/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
It is, but you can also take the drippings and mix with a powder gravy
mix and that worked really well for my family at Thanksgiving.

On Dec 6, 1:58 pm, "Sara W" <serrabel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> that sounds like cheating.

Jules

Dec 10, 2007, 6:12:33 PM12/10/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
I will bring some cookies as well :) my cookies rock :p

Sara W

Dec 13, 2007, 10:03:48 AM12/13/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
Has this event been updated at all on our Google calendar?  Is anyone still admining that?

Jason Bathon

Dec 13, 2007, 10:08:26 AM12/13/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

Yes, I added it to the google calendar last week.

Only 9 days to go!

~Jason

Sara W

Dec 13, 2007, 10:36:55 AM12/13/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I see an event for your house, but it says it's on the 16th......

jason...@yahoo.com

Dec 13, 2007, 12:14:34 PM12/13/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Ah, thank you for bringing that to my attention. I have moved the date
to the 22nd.

~Jason

On Dec 13, 9:36 am, "Sara W" <serrabel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I see an event for your house, but it says it's on the 16th......
>
> On Dec 13, 2007 9:08 AM, Jason Bathon <jasonbat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Hello Everyone,
>
> > Yes, I added it to the google calendar last week.
>
> > Only 9 days to go!
>
> > ~Jason
>
> > *Sara W <serrabel...@gmail.com>* wrote:
>
> > Has this event been updated at all on our Google calendar? Is anyone
> > still admining that?
>
> > > ------------------------------
> > > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
> > > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.