Fwd: Looking for Zombie Squad survivalists for MTV documentary

Jason Bathon

Dec 20, 2007, 3:53:55 PM12/20/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
Interested in being on TV and portrayed as a crazy survivalist?  :)

Unfortunately, this is only for those between 16 and 25 years of age.
Feel free to pass this on.

apply at your own risk...

Dec 31, 2007, 10:21:16 AM12/31/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
anyone conting them yet with an ap?

On Dec 20, 2:53 pm, Jason Bathon <jasonbat...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Interested in being on TV and portrayed as a crazy survivalist? :)
>
> Unfortunately, this is only for those between 16 and 25 years of age.
> Feel free to pass this on.
>
> apply at your own risk...

OverlordQ

Dec 31, 2007, 11:08:01 AM12/31/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
dresden wrote:
> anyone conting them yet with an ap?

Eh, I fired of an email a few days back, yet to hear back.

-Brent