I am Legend

dresden

Dec 14, 2007, 9:28:11 AM12/14/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
this is a zombie movie right??? what's everyone thing about zsing it
up tonight and checking it out?

Jason Bathon

Dec 14, 2007, 10:24:29 AM12/14/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
I would love to see it. Any chance we can see it at the new Malco in DLP and DSS in Fayetteville?

Afterwards we may have a ROCK BAND rock out at my house and prolly again on Sat...lol

dresden <dresd...@gmail.com> wrote:

this is a zombie movie right??? what's everyone thing about zsing it
up tonight and checking it out?

Brock M. Riley

Dec 14, 2007, 11:08:32 AM12/14/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com

I really want to see this movie.  But tonight we have two parties to go to.  Is there any way you guys would want to reschedule for tomorrow night?  Sara and I would definitely be in for that.  And we could do the rock band thing afterwards too.

Brock Riley

Bmr...@uark.edu

(479) 575-3954

Systems Administrator

Housing - University of Arkansas

OverlordQ

Dec 15, 2007, 11:34:43 AM12/15/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
Brock M. Riley wrote:
> I really want to see this movie. But tonight we have two parties to go
> to. Is there any way you guys would want to reschedule for tomorrow
> night? Sara and I would definitely be in for that. And we could do the
> rock band thing afterwards too.
>

> Brock Riley
>
> Bmr...@uark.edu <mailto:Bmr...@uark.edu>

> (479) 575-3954
>
> Systems Administrator
>
> Housing - University of Arkansas

Anybody go this this yesterday? Thinking about going tonight myself.

-Q

dresden

Dec 15, 2007, 12:35:15 PM12/15/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
i ended up not making it...got way too drunk playing guitar hero so i
don't loose so bad at rock band tonight! yeah, that's right, rock
band at jason's... ask him if you can go too :P

On Dec 15, 10:34 am, OverlordQ <overlo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Brock M. Riley wrote:
> > I really want to see this movie. But tonight we have two parties to go
> > to. Is there any way you guys would want to reschedule for tomorrow
> > night? Sara and I would definitely be in for that. And we could do the
> > rock band thing afterwards too.
>
> > Brock Riley
>
> > Bmri...@uark.edu <mailto:Bmri...@uark.edu>
>
> > (479) 575-3954
>
> > Systems Administrator
>
> > Housing - University of Arkansas

Brock M. Riley

Dec 15, 2007, 4:24:48 PM12/15/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
Sara and I are going to see this today. Mind if we come over too tonight, Jason?

-Brock