meeting Saturday in Fayetteville

Sara W

Feb 1, 2008, 4:23:12 PM2/1/08
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
So.... who needs directions to our house?  We're right off the bypass and not far from the UofA campus:

1752 W Pleasant Woods.

Be there!

Sara

OverlordQ

Feb 1, 2008, 4:55:17 PM2/1/08
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com

What time?

Sara W

Feb 1, 2008, 6:51:27 PM2/1/08
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
Um... I think we do meeting from 5 to 6ish, followed by zombification and fun.

As for directions, here's a map:

From i-540, exit at Porter Rd (number 65).  If you're coming from Fort Smith, turn right off the ramp (left, if you're coming from Bentonville/Rogers).  Follow the curve to the left and you will be on Deane St.  Turn right onto Lewis, at the signing pointing to the Lewis Soccer Complex.  Turn right into Pleasant Woods apartments (it's the third or fourth apartment entrance).  Please park in the soccer field parking lot across the street.  Proceed to the third door on the right, # 1752.  Call if you get lost.

cheers!
Sara

On 2/1/08, OverlordQ <over...@gmail.com> wrote:
Looks like I'll need directions too, evidently Google doesn't know all.