Camping Trip Roll Call

1 view

serra...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2007, 3:36:12 PM10/9/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Who is coming when? Who is not coming? Who is coming from where?

I'm going to be in Virginia for my mom's birthday all weekend, so that
leaves me out. Brock needs a ride from Fayetteville to the campsite.
Frank just told me that Jason and Melissa won't be able to come until
Saturday.

So, everyone pop in with what time you'll be there and where you're
coming from.

ladyh...@yahoo.com

Oct 9, 2007, 3:49:04 PM10/9/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
David and I are coming from Rogers, we can pick up Brock on our way
down there.

Sara W

Oct 9, 2007, 3:53:00 PM10/9/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
What time and what day?

ladyh...@yahoo.com

Oct 9, 2007, 3:55:17 PM10/9/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Friday, and anytime we need to be there, I will be getting off work
around 1, does Brock get off work about 5?

On Oct 9, 2:53 pm, "Sara W" <serrabel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What time and what day?
>

> > > coming from.- Hide quoted text -

Brock M. Riley

Oct 9, 2007, 4:06:49 PM10/9/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
That I do, but prolly won't be at home until 5:30 or 6. Let me know if that is ok with you. I am going to pack and get ready Thursday night so I should be able to run right out the door.

Brock Riley
Bmr...@uark.edu
(479) 575-3954
Systems Administrator
Housing - University of Arkansas

ladyh...@yahoo.com

Oct 9, 2007, 4:07:46 PM10/9/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
That works for me.

On Oct 9, 3:06 pm, "Brock M. Riley" <bmri...@uark.edu> wrote:
> That I do, but prolly won't be at home until 5:30 or 6. Let me know if that is ok with you. I am going to pack and get ready Thursday night so I should be able to run right out the door.
>
> Brock Riley

> Bmri...@uark.edu

> (479) 575-3954
> Systems Administrator
> Housing - University of Arkansas

Brock M. Riley

Oct 9, 2007, 4:08:18 PM10/9/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, see you then!

Brock Riley
Bmr...@uark.edu

Cronyx Ravage

Oct 9, 2007, 7:12:09 PM10/9/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
I'm going. I guess. Fuckin woods... bears and spiders and shit...

Fennrisulfr

Oct 9, 2007, 10:05:13 PM10/9/07
to Zombie Squad NWA

I'll be coming from Fort Smith on Friday. I should be at Devil's Den
around 4 or so, maybe earlier. I'll check us in at the welcome center.
So if anyone is arriving before then you will have to hang tight until
I get there. Also, If you have not paid your $10 to Jason, please
bring it with you. It you don't pay, you will be kicked out of the
camp site and thrown in the stream...and you don't get any food.

dresden

Oct 10, 2007, 12:25:18 PM10/10/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Julie, Steve and I will be up around dark. I don't get off work until
5. We'll try to be packed and ready ahead of time though to give us
some daylight to set up by. Also, I require drunk by 9pm, so we'll
adhere to that deadline.

jason...@yahoo.com

Oct 10, 2007, 12:59:14 PM10/10/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Melissa and I will be there Saturday around 3 pm. It sounds like
everything is coming together nicely. No, no one has given me any
money yet. Yes, I'll be bringing my money with me.

Looking forward to it!

~Jason

Brock M. Riley

Oct 10, 2007, 12:59:54 PM10/10/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
I will be bringing my money as well.

Brock Riley
Bmr...@uark.edu
(479) 575-3954
Systems Administrator
Housing - University of Arkansas

Oct 11, 2007, 10:18:21 AM10/11/07
to Zombie Squad NWA

i'm not sure when i'll be there but i plan on getting there friday
night some time. do you know the # of the camp so i can find it at the
visitor center or on a map?

dresden

Oct 11, 2007, 10:29:45 AM10/11/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
the hike in ones, 7 and 8

Cronyx Ravage

Oct 11, 2007, 3:12:50 PM10/11/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
You always ask all these weird "Adult" questions, Woz. god dammn.

"Need to get in contact with the Visitor's Center so I can download
their GPS coordinates into my PDA to overly the tripple layer Google
Maps / Map Quest / Road Atlas (to account for any noise between
information sorces). Also, we should nominate someone to act as Liaison
(I nominate myself) between our party and the local Game Warden's Office
to find out what's in season so that we can coordinate the level of
lethality we can legally apply should any of the local wild life become
hostile (or should we require additional sustenace). I've also taken the
liberty of advising all three of the closest trauma units to have
additional blood on stand by for possible transfusions should the need
arise, so I'll need to gather the medical history and blood types of
everyone in our party before tomorrow. Everyone synchronize your watches
to Greenwich Mean Time, and we should rondavouz at approximately one
hundred hours GMT to establish our parameter, with the late arrivals
convening no later than three hundred thirty hours GMT."

dresden

Oct 11, 2007, 4:01:47 PM10/11/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
lol, yeah, you say that, but you gotta have someone on top of things,
you're too lazy and i'm too drunk... and remember he's not the one
with quickclot and one way abdominal break valves

Phroz...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2007, 4:12:27 PM10/11/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Yup I'll be there.....Drunk by 9pm? i'm not sure i can wait that
long....i plan on being completely trashed by about 7pm....and having
at least battled 1 bear....or 2 mountain lions!!

woz

Oct 11, 2007, 6:55:18 PM10/11/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
lol, lets not let cronix talk to the game warden, he'll end up
shooting you. there is no hunting at devils den. there is geocaching
though.

jason...@yahoo.com

Oct 12, 2007, 1:53:30 AM10/12/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
It's ok if Steve talks to anyone because he is actually a vampire and
his name is Markanelie or something like that. They may take him to
jail for public intox, but Frank will save the day, oh wait, Frank
just got jacked by the police too, OMFG, you got arrested for going to
get steve out of jail, thats like one of the funniest things I have
ever heard of, ok, time to call the adults, Eric will come get you
guys...lol. Lets not have a repeat of that night this weekend. Anyone
that goes to jail will just have to wait until we are all sober again,
sorry, but thats the way it has to be.

If anyone wants more details as to what the fuck I a talking about
just see me this Sat night and I will be telling all my ghost stories
around he camp fire

~Jason

Brock M. Riley

Oct 12, 2007, 11:18:36 AM10/12/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
How do we go to jail in the middle of the woods? The only way I see that happening is if we burn down a forest and they can prove it was us. Not to say that won't happen... but seriously. I mean even hiding a body out there and claiming it was an accident or they wondered off is pretty easy.

Just a thought...

Brock Riley
Bmr...@uark.edu
(479) 575-3954
Systems Administrator
Housing - University of Arkansas

Oct 12, 2007, 11:19:40 AM10/12/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
Oh and by the way I am getting out of work at 4 today so Tess, David and Myself should be at the campsite by 6 or 7 at the latest.

ladyh...@yahoo.com

Oct 12, 2007, 11:26:36 AM10/12/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
Oh that's cool, I was going to head to F'ville early before rush hour
traffic and just hang out till you got home, so just give us a call
when you get home and we'll come get you.

On Oct 12, 10:19 am, "Brock M. Riley" <bmri...@uark.edu> wrote:
> Oh and by the way I am getting out of work at 4 today so Tess, David and Myself should be at the campsite by 6 or 7 at the latest.
>
> Brock Riley

> Bmri...@uark.edu

> (479) 575-3954
> Systems Administrator
> Housing - University of Arkansas

Brock M. Riley

Oct 12, 2007, 11:27:17 AM10/12/07
to ZS_...@googlegroups.com
Will do.

Brock Riley
Bmr...@uark.edu

dresden

Oct 12, 2007, 3:42:35 PM10/12/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
I'll be there like, midnight or something...

On Oct 12, 10:27 am, "Brock M. Riley" <bmri...@uark.edu> wrote:
> Will do.

Fennrisulfr

Oct 12, 2007, 3:57:55 PM10/12/07
to Zombie Squad NWA
I've got everything packed and am about to head out. I'll be there a
little after 4 or so. There will be ZS signs up, so look for them. You
still might want to hit the welcome office to grab a map though.

-Collin