Outings schedule - Home Place Adventures

Andrew Fulks

Apr 29, 2013, 2:32:31 PM4/29/13
to yoloh...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow outdoors enthusiasts,
Attached is Tuelyome's schedule of upcoming outings for our Home Place Adventures.  Each outing is unique and tells a story about a part of the place we live.  Be it a bbq, hike, theater production, or stargazing, there's a diversity of outings for all ages.
Come on out, meet new friends, and enjoy the outdoors!

Andrew Fulks
President, Tuleyome
Protecting the wild heritage and agricultural heritage of the Northern Inner Coast Range and the Western Sacramento Valley for existing and future generations.
Visit the Yolohiker web site for trail maps, hikes, and outings in the Putah and Cache creek watersheds.

Tuleyome HOME PLACE ADVENTURES SUMMER SCHEDULE 2013.pdf