March 18th hike

1 view

Andrew Fulks

Mar 13, 2017, 8:48:23 PM3/13/17
to yoloh...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow hikers,

If you haven't been following our Tuleyome meetup page, I'd encourage you to do so!  We have great hikes and outings scheduled and posted.
This Saturday, March 18th, I will be leading a 5-mile hike at Tuleyome's new Silver Spur Ranch, located in the heart of the Berryessa Snow Mountain National Monument.  We purchased this 1,280-acre ranch last year, to permanently preserve this inholding within the monument.  And now we want you to enjoy it!
The hike is a loop, and moderately strenuous.  We will meet at the intersection of Highway 20 and Walker Ridge Road, at 9am, then caravan to the ranch, located near Indian Valley Reservoir.
Highway 16 is closed due to a landslide, so you will need to take I-5 to Highway 20, then west to Walker Ridge Road.  The driving time is about the same as if you had taken Highway 16.
To sign up, email Nate Lillge nli...@tuleyome.org, so we can get a head count.
Bring water, food, hat, sunscreen, etc.  Hope to see you there!

Andrew Fulks
President, Tuleyome
Protecting the wild heritage and agricultural heritage of the Northern Inner Coast Range and the Western Sacramento Valley for existing and future generations.
Visit the Yolohiker web site for trail maps, hikes, and outings in the Putah and Cache creek watersheds.