Oct. 8th Valley Vista trail construction

Andrew Fulks

Oct 3, 2016, 11:44:00 PM10/3/16
to Yolohikers, Capay Valley Hiking Club, Nathan Lillge
Hi hikers!

Weather is starting to cool, so it's time to start building trails!  This Saturday, October 8th, we'll be starting construction on the next set of local trails.  You might know the Valley Vista Trail, which Tuleyome completed several years ago at Valley Vista Park northwest of Rumsey.  We now have the approval to construct up to 6 miles of new trail at the park.  The first new segment will branch off the Valley Vista Trail, allowing a new loop to be created.  We'll be working on these trails over the next few years, completely building out the recreation opportunities at the gorgeous public open space.
Meet at Camp Haswell County Park at 9am on Saturday morning.  Please RSVP to Nate Lillge (nli...@tuleyome.org) if you'd like to join us.  We have Macleods and Maddocks for 10 people.  Bring the usual, including water and food.

Come on out to the new national monument, help build another signature trail, and meet some great people!

Andrew Fulks
President, Tuleyome
Protecting the wild heritage and agricultural heritage of the Northern Inner Coast Range and the Western Sacramento Valley for existing and future generations.
Visit the Yolohiker web site for trail maps, hikes, and outings in the Putah and Cache creek watersheds.