Cold Canyon hike on Saturday

Andrew Fulks

Jan 8, 2015, 5:52:29 PM1/8/15
to Yolohikers
Hi Folks,
Here's a hike this cold but sunny weekend, that should warm you up!

On Saturday, January 10, 2015 join Tuleyome for a free guided hike of Cold Canyon with Bob Schneider. Share in Bob's passion of the Berryessa Snow Mountain Region and learn about it's unique heritage.

Starting at 9:30 am this Saturday, January 10th. We will meet at the trailhead, across the road from the main parking lot, by the outhouse. After quick introductions and a safety talk we will begin hiking promptly at 9:45. The hike will take approximately 3-4 hours.

Please wear sturdy, closed-toed shoes, bring plenty of water (there will be no opportunities to fill up), snack and lunch, and any personal medical supplies. We also ask you to please be prepared to pack out anything you bring in (ziplock bags do the trick).

Andrew Fulks
President, Tuleyome
Protecting the wild heritage and agricultural heritage of the Northern Inner Coast Range and the Western Sacramento Valley for existing and future generations.
Visit the Yolohiker web site for trail maps, hikes, and outings in the Putah and Cache creek watersheds.