Berryessa Peak Trail - fence crossing completed!

Andrew Fulks

Apr 4, 2014, 11:26:21 PM4/4/14
to yoloh...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow hikers!
I am extremely happy to report that after quite a long time working the process, we got the approvals and have installed gorgeous trail markers (4x4 posts with arrows) and a solid wooden stile crossing on the Berryessa Peak Trail.  No more having to go under or through a barbed-wire fence to get to the trail easement.  All the trail infrastructure is now completed!
I hope you go out and enjoy the trail.  It's been a long haul!
The Yolohiker webpage for the Berryessa Peak Trail (aka. the BPT) has been updated to reflect the new markers and fence stile, as have the maps and GPS files.  The Tuleyome webpage will mirror this change, shortly.
Attached is a photo of the new fence crossing.
Enjoy your public lands, thanks to Tuleyome volunteers!

Andrew Fulks
President, Tuleyome
Protecting the wild heritage and agricultural heritage of the Northern Inner Coast Range and the Western Sacramento Valley for existing and future generations.
Visit the Yolohiker web site for trail maps, hikes, and outings in the Putah and Cache creek watersheds.
stile2.jpg