2/16 Valley Vista Trail work

Andrew Fulks

Feb 9, 2019, 5:19:24 PM2/9/19
to Yolohikers
Hi folks,

This next weekend, Saturday, 2/16, I'll be leading a trail work trip at Valley Vista Park in Rumsey.  We will be creating a bypass around the rock cliff which has suffered some sliding this winter.  This will bring the trail up and around the hill to connect to the other side.

We'll be meeting at 8am at the trailhead, located across from Camp Haswell County Park, off Highway 16, just north of Rumsey.  Hope to see you there!
Bring lunch, water, and loppers if you have them.  I will have Macleods and Maddocks.

Andrew Fulks