Saturday BBQ and trailhead cleanup

1 view

Andrew Fulks

Sep 9, 2015, 4:08:56 PM9/9/15
to Yolohikers
Hi Folks,

Yes, it's warm, but we live here so we're used to it, right?
A reminder if you haven't RSVP'd to us about our work morning on Saturday the 12th at the Yolo County Lower Park site and Blue Ridge Trailhead, at 9am.  G Street Wunderbar is catering, so you'll have top-quality BBQ provided!
Email Mary Hanson at Tuleyome, mha...@tulyeome.org, if you'd like to come out and help spruce up the National Monument, enjoy good food and drink for free, and the company of other folks that love the outdoors.

You'll know me, I'll be using the chainsaw and driving the big white truck!

Andrew Fulks
President, Tuleyome
Protecting the wild heritage and agricultural heritage of the Northern Inner Coast Range and the Western Sacramento Valley for existing and future generations.
Visit the Yolohiker web site for trail maps, hikes, and outings in the Putah and Cache creek watersheds.