Hike this Saturday

Andrew Fulks

Nov 11, 2015, 11:56:31 PM11/11/15
to Yolohikers
Hi folks,

This Saturday I'll be leading a hike up to Glascock Mountain in northwestern Yolo County, in the new Berryessa Snow Mountain National Monument.
We'll be meeting at 9am at the post office in Guinda, then drive up to the trailhead off of Highway 16, just after the bridge over Cache Creek.
It's a tough one, so be prepared for a steep ascent!

Hikes and outings are posted on Tuleyome's Meetup page, so be sure to see the future offerings we have in the region.

happy trails!

Andrew Fulks
President, Tuleyome
Protecting the wild heritage and agricultural heritage of the Northern Inner Coast Range and the Western Sacramento Valley for existing and future generations.
Visit the Yolohiker web site for trail maps, hikes, and outings in the Putah and Cache creek watersheds.