Auditions for the Young New Yorkers' Chorus

Sarah Rosenblatt

Dec 14, 2021, 9:31:08 AM12/14/21
to YNYC_Au...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Young New Yorkers’ Chorus! We just wrapped up our first in-person concerts and are excited to jump into our programming for the spring. We’re writing to tell you that auditions for Spring 2022 will be held in early January, and the first round of digital auditions is now live.

If you’re interested in joining YNYC for the Spring 2022 season, please fill out this form no later than 11:59 pm on Wednesday, December 22nd. If you’re invited to audition in person, we will be in contact the week of December 27th, and live auditions will take place Wednesday, January 5th in Brooklyn. Please note, you will need to provide proof of full vaccination against Covid-19 before the audition panel hears you. There are no exceptions to this policy.

If you have any questions about the process, drop us a line at in...@ynyc.org

We look forward to meeting you,

Young New Yorkers’ Chorus

--