Auditions for the Young New Yorkers' Chorus

Sarah Rosenblatt

Jul 24, 2023, 8:01:17 AM7/24/23
to YNYC_Au...@googlegroups.com, in...@ynyc.org

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Young New Yorkers’ Chorus! We’re excited to jump into our programming for the 2023-2024 season. We’re writing to tell you that auditions for Fall 2023 will be held in the coming weeks, and the first round of digital auditions is now live.

If you’re interested in joining YNYC for the Fall 2023 season, please fill out this form by 11:59 pm on Sunday, August 6th. If you’re invited to audition in-person, we will be in contact no later than Monday, August 14th. In-person auditions will take place in the evening on Tuesday, August 22nd and Wednesday, August 23rd in Midtown.

If you have any questions about the process, drop us a line at in...@ynyc.org

We look forward to meeting you,

Young New Yorkers’ Chorus

--
Sarah Rosenblatt
she/her/hers

Sarah Rosenblatt

Aug 3, 2023, 7:17:08 PM8/3/23
to Young New Yorkers' Chorus Audition interest list
Hi! This is a reminder that audition submissions are due this Sunday night for the Young New Yorkers' Chorus. If you're interested in joining us, please fill out this form, and we'll be in touch in the coming weeks. Let us know if you have any questions, and we hope to hear from you soon!