Auditions for the Young New Yorkers' Chorus

Casey Rice

Aug 1, 2022, 9:38:58 AM8/1/22
to Young New Yorkers' Chorus Audition interest list

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Young New Yorkers’ Chorus! We are excited to jump into our programming for the 2022-2023 season. We’re writing to tell you that auditions for Fall 2022 will be held in the coming weeks, and the first round of digital auditions is now live.

If you’re interested in joining YNYC for the Fall 2022 season, please fill out this form no later than 11:59 pm on Friday, August 12th. If you’re invited to audition in person, we will be in contact the week of August 15th, and live auditions will take place on August 23rd and 24th at St. Mary the Virgin Church in Midtown. Please note, you will need to provide proof of full vaccination and booster against Covid-19 before the audition panel hears you. There are no exceptions to this policy.

If you have any questions about the process, drop us a line at in...@ynyc.org

We look forward to meeting you,

Young New Yorkers’ Chorus