MEN's auditions open for spring 2017

ni...@ynyc.org

Jan 3, 2017, 2:03:53 PM1/3/17
to Young New Yorkers' Chorus Audition interest list
Hello audition list!

We have openings for tenors, baritones, and basses for our spring semester. There are two concerts: March 25 and June 3. Please see http://ynyc.org/current-season for exciting details about what we're singing.

We will set aside some time to hear men's auditions during our normal rehearsals tonight, next Tuesday, and Tuesday the 17th. Please reach out to me at ni...@ynyc.org if you or any of the male singers in your life are interested and available!

Ladies, I apologize that we don't have any openings at this time.