Audition Update from YNYC

Young New Yorkers' Chorus Audition interest list

Jul 25, 2018, 2:26:34 PM7/25/18
to Young New Yorkers' Chorus Audition interest list

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Young New Yorkers Chorus! We are very excited to announce auditions will be held at the end of August and the pre-audition form is now live.

If you would like to audition for the 2018-2019 season, please fill out the survey below no later than 11:59 pm Sunday, August 12th and if we are able to arrange an audition time for you, we will be in contact the week of August 13th.

https://goo.gl/forms/pAwXrLQw26DO9g6t2

Should you have any questions about the process, drop us a line at in...@ynyc.org

We look forward to meeting you,

YNYC