Martial Arts Summer Camp: A Success Story for Children

marguerite king

Oct 14, 2008, 8:40:23 AM10/14/08
to Xenorama

Do you ever get the feeling that your child is losing ground in the
battle for a decent education? Do you dread the high cost of summer
camp? Do you feel that your child is learning courtesy and respect in
school or summer camp?
None of us can afford to let the years go by and "hope for the best."
Each child must go through a re-programming process every September to
regain his or her previous academic level. The child who did great in
June may have to settle and adjust to school all over again in the
Fall.
The common problems for children, when going back to school, are
attention span, motivation, and goal setting skills. We have many
choices to enhance the success rates of our children, but if money is
a factor, our choices seem to be limited, and every parent wants the
best for his or her child.
Therefore, let's look at our options. You could do it all yourself,
and some parents choose this path. You would need to tutor your child,
reinforce respect, supervise each activity, and gently guide him or
her toward constructive friendships. If you have a career, you might
as well put it on hold for the summer....

http://groups.google.com/group/martialartshenc