[Writers Against Terrorism] 8/14/2006 07:05:08 PM

Enemy of the Republic

Aug 14, 2006, 9:35:08 AM8/14/06
to Writers-Agai...@googlegroups.com
I want people to see this video. Amazing how well he hits it on the head. The current cease fire is a joke: it further arms Israel and tries unsuccessfully to put Hizbollah in a corner. I know I am preaching to the choir here, but I also suggest looking into Amnesty International's discussion of the Israel's imprisonment of Palestinians WITHOUT CHARGES who have been languishing for unknown reasons in jail cells for years. Many Palestians were killed in Gaza as target practice for Israeli soldiers. Women and children (usually teenagers) are also imprisoned. This never seems to merit discussion. Believe me, I hate terrorism and I lambast events like the killing of the Israeli athletes in Munich and suicide bombers, but one has to look at what drives people to such henious acts when diplomacy is one sided, rigged and deaf. I am glad to see that Galloway tried to expose media bias. But it takes more than him. And yes, I want Israel to survive and live in peace, but such a thing will not exist while the blood hatred continues and more powerful governments like the United States enable their aggressions. I promise I will blog all this eventually, but you all do such a good job. Thank you for inviting me to this blog. There are people in my country who see the hypocrisy, but they are in the minority. The media ceases to be informative and is now a mode of hynosis and mind control.

--
Posted by Enemy of the Republic to Writers Against Terrorism at 8/14/2006 07:05:08 PM