candle light vigil for justice, Prof. Sabharwal

Dan Husain

Mar 18, 2008, 2:54:02 AM3/18/08
to kaf...@googlegroups.com, writers-agai...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Himanshu Sabharwal, the son of slain Professor Sabharwal, Ujjain will be sitting on a fast-unto-death to protest against the atrocities of ABVP and the State Government of Madhya Pradesh. He will begin his protest in Bhopal on the 18th of March, 2008.

We request all of you to extend your whole hearted support by participating in maximum numbers at the canldle light vigil at Jantar Mantar on 18th of March at 17:30 hrs. Please extend your support and solidarity for the cause of justice in our country.

Please find attached, a letter with the details of the case with the unabashed attempts on the part of the entire state machinery  at botching up an open and  shut case like the heinous murder of a professor in broad daylight.

Himanshu H. S. Sabharwal
hima...@twosafilmcompany.com
www.twosafilmcompany.com
9811983857/0124-4061368