Jaipur Literature Festival '07

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Mita Kapur

未讀,
2006年12月30日 清晨7:09:402006/12/30
收件者:nilam...@yahoo.co.in
Dear  Friends,

                  It is with great pleasure that I introduce the Jaipur Heritage International Festival, which will be held between 13th and 22nd of January 2007 in the celebrated Pink City. The Festival, which is in its fifth year, serves as a vibrant platform to celebrate and preserve our rich cultural heritage. To give you an idea of the Festival, this year we will have over 200 performers scheduled in 75 performances at 33 venues throughout the city in a ten-day celebration of creativity.

One of the highlights of the Festival is the Jaipur Literature Festival – a three-day festival-within-a-festival, from 19th - 21st January. Now in its second year, the Jaipur Literature Festival has attracted a phenomenal line up of international, national and Rajasthan author’s, including such internationally renowned figures as Salman Rushdie and Kiran Desai. Other, equally respected authors who will attend include:

William Dalrymple

Amit Chaudhuri
Suketu Mehta
Kiran Nagarkar
Ira Pande
Shashi Deshpande
Jerry Pinto
Tishani Doshi
Ashok Vajpeyi
Sheen Kaaf Nizam
Bhanu Bharti
Seemantini Rahgav
John Zubrzycki
Christopher Kremmer
Anupam Mishra
Feryal Ali Gauhar
Dr Hari Krishna Devsare
Paro Anand
Baby Halder

We would be delighted should you be willing to join us for three days of the Literature Festival. With most of the events taking place at the heritage Diggi Palace Hotel, we hope you will find that the setting is as beautiful as the atmosphere is warm and engaging. Further information, including a full programme and biographies of these outstanding authors, can be found on our website: www.jaipurfestival.org.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries. I look forward to welcoming you to Jaipur.

Season's greetings and best wishes for a fruitful and successful New Year.

With best regards,

Mita Kapur
Director,
Jaipur Literature Festival

Mita Kapur
email: mi...@kapurs.in
91 9829013402

Mita Kapur

未讀,
2006年12月30日 清晨7:11:272006/12/30
收件者:Trishna Bose

Suniti Joshi

未讀,
2006年12月30日 清晨7:38:092006/12/30
收件者:Writers-Agai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mita,

looking forward to being in jaipur from 19th till 22nd morn :)

Happy new year to you and your loved ones :)

-suniti

-------------------------

Mita Kapur

未讀,
2006年12月30日 上午8:47:542006/12/30
收件者:Writers-Agai...@googlegroups.com
a very happy new year to you suniti.
love
mita

Suniti Joshi <sun...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mita Kapur

未讀,
2007年1月3日 晚上10:59:172007/1/3
收件者:nilam...@yahoo.co.in

Pratyush Khaitan

未讀,
2007年1月12日 清晨7:02:302007/1/12
收件者:Writers-Agai...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mita

Thank you for the email. I am interested in the Jaipur Literature Festival and will be delighted to attend along with a friend of mine. Do let me know the particulars and details of what I will need to do for the same.

Regards,
Pratyush
--
Pratyush Khaitan
www.sportolysis.com

Suniti Joshi

未讀,
2007年1月12日 上午8:11:342007/1/12
收件者:Writers-Agai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mita,
thanks for the programme.
I have recieved a mail from a person called Yuvraj Arya.
-------

I have a Moderater for Jaipur Festival coming from France, his name is Mark Parent and want any of the group member who is going to Jaipur be with him and help him out, if need be.

- yuv.

-----------

I have given him MY number with an assuarance that I will help him to get in touch
with YOU if needed.
Are any arrangements made for him in Bombay? Some one to meet him etc etc?
You can leave these details with me or Manisha if you wish.
so in case he contacts I can pass them on.
love,
suniti

------------------------------

Mita Kapur

未讀,
2007年1月12日 上午8:46:252007/1/12
收件者:Writers-Agai...@googlegroups.com

hi, thanks for this-pls tell yuvraj not to worry about mark, we are all there to take care of every lil detail.
if he has any particular concern, ask him to call me up.
thanks
mita
Suniti Joshi <sun...@gmail.com> wrote:

Suniti Joshi

未讀,
2007年1月12日 上午9:41:402007/1/12
收件者:Writers-Agai...@googlegroups.com
Will do so. Have also forwarded Yuv mine and manisha's cell no if he needs to get in touch with you.
Now I will give him Your number too.

-s

Dear  Friends,

                  It is with great pleasure that I introduce the Jaipur Heritage International Festival, which will be held between 13 th and 22nd of January 2007 in the celebrated Pink City. The Festival, which is in its fifth year, serves as a vibrant platform to celebrate and preserve our rich cultural heritage. To give you an idea of the Festival, this year we will have over 200 performers scheduled in 75 performances at 33 venues throughout the city in a ten-day celebration of creativity.

--
Pratyush Khaitan
www.sportolysis.com

回覆所有人