All the best,
Minutes for Sat July 14, 2018 World University & School Monthly Business Meeting
- Larry Viehland (Chair, CFO and Board member of World University and School)
- Scott MacLeod (President, Recording Clerk, Board member, and Founder, World University and School)
World Univ and Sch is waiting to hear from the National Science Foundation about our grant application for:
Accelerating Discovery: Educating the Future STEM Workforce
If World Univ and Sch is granteded these monies, WUaS will seek to matriculate a class of ~100-500 undergraduate students this September 1, 2018., hiring Graduate Student Instructors to teach, conceptually, in Google group video Hangouts, - to best STEM CC-4 OpenCourseWare faculty in video.
World Univ and Sch will seek to begin to accredit with WASC senior and BPPE contingent on funding, and related developments.
- Scott MacLeod - Founder & President
- World University and School
- CC World University and School - like CC Wikipedia with best STEM-centric CC OpenCourseWare - incorporated as a nonprofit university and school in California, and is a U.S. 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt educational organization.
Minutes for July 14, 2018 WUaS Corporation Board Meeting
- Larry Viehland (acting CFO WUaS Corp and Board member)
- Scott MacLeod (acting President/Recording Clerk, Board member and Founder/Facilitator of the emergent WUaS Corporation)
WUaS Corporation will continue to seek to develop as funding and information technologies with named WUaS Co CEO Julian Dumitrascu (in Romania) (see video in above Agenda and News).
The WUaS Corp will seek to develop an online WUaS Bookstore / Computer Store / Robotics’ Store / Hospital Technologies’ platform, in conjunction with the Academic Press at WUAS, first in Wikidata’s ~301 languages. The WUaS Corp seeks to develop the WUaS Bookstore etc partly emerging from WikiCite / Wikidata.
- Scott MacLeod
- Founder & Acting President
- WUaS Corporation - http://worlduniversityandschool.org/AcademicPress.html