The end of the Road: World Biking News from Central America

1 view

Amaya Williams

Mar 10, 2010, 6:20:07 PM3/10/10
to world-bik...@googlegroups.com
world biking logo.gif

We’ve reached the end of the road—the impenetrable (unless you’re famed cyclist Ian Hibel, a member of FARC, or someone with a latent suicide wish) Darien Gap lies ahead.

Colombia’s pot-holed highways await, only how will we reach them?

The answer´s here, in the latest World Biking update:

http://worldbiking.info/updates/biking_central_america_part2_update_55.html

For those of you dreaming about cycling the world, check out the Touring Talk interview we did with Emi and Nicholas from grab-a-wheel.org.

They share their insights on how to stay sane and still tour as a couple, why you can tour on ANY bike and what they love most about bike touring.

Watch the video here:

http://vimeo.com/9947326

This is the start of our new video series called Touring Talk.  Roadside chats with real cyclists on real bike tours.  We aim to give you an inside peek at what it’s like on the road from a variety of perspectives.

And we´re proud to announce that a photo Eric shot in Mali has been published in the latest edition of Adventure Cycling’s monthly magazine—here´s a look at his picture, Malian boys, and the rest of the photo contest winners entries.

http://blog.adventurecycling.org/2010/02/our-photo-contest-winner.html

That’s all the news from us.  Hope you´re all well and loving life’s adventures.

Thanks for your support!

Eric and Amaya

--
www.worldbiking.info
Travel Tales and BikeTouring Resources for Adventure Cyclists

world biking logo.gif