Update 58: Biking Guyana

World Biking: News from Amaya & Eric

May 11, 2010, 5:14:12 PM5/11/10
to World Biking Africa
Our epic ride to Georgetown (that’s Guyana’s capital for the
geographically challenged), on a rough 459 kilometer track known
affectionately as ‘The Trail,’ was one wet adventure. Next time we’ll
check those climate charts more carefully.

Guyana’s hinterland is one of the remotest areas we’ve traveled
through, and taking in all that unspoilt natural beauty was well worth
a little suffering. At least that’s how we feel after a week spent
recuperating and drying out all our gear.

Here’s a link to the latest news from our world cycling tour:
http://www.worldbiking.info/updates/Biking_Guyana_Update_58.html

Next it’s on to another off the beaten track country: Suriname, before
heading to French Guyana.

We’d love to hear from you, so please keep in touch via the comments
section or send us an e-mail. Thanks for your support as we continue
cycling south towards Tierra del Fuego.

All the best,
Eric and Amaya