Update 42: Five Random Acts of Kindness on the Road

World Biking Africa: News from Amaya & Eric

Aug 23, 2009, 8:13:19 AM8/23/09
to World Biking Africa
Howdy, folks! We’ve made it to Montana, the Last Best Place on Earth.

We’ll be spending a few weeks here in Missoula visiting family, gazing
out over the Bitterroot Mountains and being as lazy as is possible for
two people who are used to pedaling from dawn to dusk (ok, that’s a
bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point).

Biking around the world seems to bring out the best in humanity.
Whether it's cycling from Mali to Mozambique or Maryland to Montana,
we always meet up with kindness as we tour the world.

Our latest update spotlights Five of our Favorite Random Acts of
Kindness during the last 3+ years on the road:

http://worldbiking.info/updates/update42_kindness.html

Enjoy the stories from our cycling adventure and please share your own
experiences in the comments section.

Big hugs from the Big Sky Country,

--Eric and Amaya