Update 48: Truth and Confessions

World Biking: News from Amaya & Eric

Nov 28, 2009, 8:08:40 AM11/28/09
to World Biking Africa
After almost six months and more than 11,000 kilometers biking across
America it’s time to leave my homeland: Mexico awaits!

The truth about Texas, confessions of a trespasser and a portrait of
Eric the Anarchist are all part of our latest adventures in the
Southwest USA. Check out the latest update here:

http://worldbiking.info/updates/update_48_biking_texas.html

Black Friday (as the biggest shopping day in the year is known in the
US) is over, and if you didn’t get everyone ticked off your Christmas
list there’s still hope.

We’ve selected some of our favorite photos and put together a 2010
calendar. It’s now available for sale via Red Bubble:

http://www.redbubble.com/people/worldbiking/calendars/4074032-4-the-many-faces-of-africa

Proceeds will help us continue our bike trip around the world and
allow for the occasional splurge on a hotel room. Your support is
appreciated.

Free e-book
Williie Weir, columnist for Adventure Cycling, has just published a
new book about his adventures biking around the world and the digital
version is available for free download. Check it out here:

http://www.willieweir.com/twwdigital.shtml

Support World Bicycle Relief
This is the season of giving as they say, and if you’d like to help
someone in the developing world, why not make a donation to World
Bicycle Relief? All money donated through our fundraising page goes
directly to World Bicycle Relief. WBR gets bikes to people in need so
they can get to school, get to medical care and get their products to
market. It’s simple technology that works.

http://www.firstgiving.com/worldbiking

That’s all for now. Our next update will be coming from south of the
border.

We’d love to hear from you, so please keep in touch via the comments
section or send us an e-mail. Thanks for following us as we continue
cycling south.

Best wishes for a stress-free holiday season,
Amaya and Eric