update 37: back to where we began

World Biking Africa: News from Amaya & Eric

May 25, 2009, 3:27:50 AM5/25/09
to World Biking Africa
Hello friends, family and cycling enthusiasts,

We’re back to where we began.
After two years, eleven months and seven days on the road-- 55, 236
kilometers pedaled and 55 countries visited-- we reached Obernai on 14
May at 5:05 PM. Dreams do come true!

The road has been long and hard at times and we would never have made
it without the support of all the kind and generous individuals we met
along the way. The world is an overwhelmingly good place, that’s the
most important lesson we’ve learned on our cycling journey.

We hope you enjoy our latest update:

Update 37: back to where we began
http://www.worldbiking.info/updates/update37_cycling_in_Europe.html

Our heartfelt thanks go out to all of you who have followed our
journey over the last three years.

We hope this finds you well and enjoying the adventure that is life.

Cheers,
Eric and Amaya