Update 45: Cruising down the Coast

World Biking Africa: News from Amaya & Eric

Oct 19, 2009, 2:07:47 PM10/19/09
to World Biking Africa
Greetings from the rain soaked northern California coast where we’re
hiding out from yet another passing storm. Not dripping wet in a
flimsy tent, but with a real roof over our heads and a warm fire
burning in the stove. More road angels to the rescue.

We’ve been winding our way down the coast past the towering redwoods
and crashing surf of the Pacific and should be riding across the
Golden Gate Bridge tomorrow.

Read all about life in the saddle over the past month in our latest
update:
http://worldbiking.info/updates/update_45_biking_westcoast.html

Hope this finds you warm and dry and living life to the fullest on
your corner of the planet. Thanks for your support and let us know
what you’re up to in the comments section of the blog or shoot us an
email.

All the best,
Eric and Amaya