Stop list

Najat SIJILMASSI

Nov 1, 2022, 3:14:11 AM11/1/22
to WordSmith Tools
Hi Mike,

I am using Wordsmith to analyze some Arabic texts. When I introduce the stop list, then I load it, the words appear in strange characters, as when language is not recognized by a software tool (attached a screenshot). Am I doing something wrong? How stop lists are normally used in Wordsmith?

The stop list is a .stp file.

Thanks,

Najat

Mike Scott

Nov 1, 2022, 4:32:56 AM11/1/22
to WordSmith Tools
Najat, hi

Happy to help get this to your satisfaction, but I cannot see any attachment. If you write to me at mike at lexically dot net with your attachment I'll reply direct to you. Please let me know also which version of WordSmith you are using.

Cheers -- Mike