Still alive?

AllanWith

Apr 11, 2008, 7:36:12 AM4/11/08
to WineCamp
Hey there

Is this group still alive? I'm planning to have a WineCamp event in
Copenhagen, Denmark on August 29th. Anyone want to help out?

Regards,
Allan

Chris Messina

Apr 11, 2008, 1:12:11 PM4/11/08
to Wine...@googlegroups.com
This group hasn't been very active at all, but you're welcome to use
it to solicit interest/advice/feedback on your event!

Do you have a webpage for your event yet?

Chris

--
Chris Messina
Citizen-Participant &

Grégoire Japiot

Apr 11, 2008, 1:36:16 PM4/11/08
to Wine...@googlegroups.com
Not sure I could make the trip to Copenhagen this date, but I'd love to come back in this city for This occasion.
Will not joke with asking about "W[here]TF have you find a vineyard for hosting a Winecamp in your Country??" ;p
Just kidding, I know that there are a few acres of vineyards in Denmark, and you probably know that what matters more in Winecamp is to be a barcamp + non-profit event and wine and vineyards are just a "plus".

I was thinking/hoping about hosting another Winecamp in France before summer, but I can't do it.

I'd be glad to propose advices and feedback and I'm sure other winecampers will pay attention to your project.

Grégoire