Help

Gagan

Feb 14, 2006, 6:05:08 AM2/14/06
to Windows 9x/ME/xp
Hi Guys . I am using Windows XP. My mistake i installed one software
named as msn context plaus trial version. Then i uninstalled it. Even
then one Pop comes after a short while " Please register your trial
version- Payment through debit card/Credit card or exit". What should i
do now as this Pop us messages is creating mess.

livewire

Feb 14, 2006, 8:25:17 PM2/14/06
to Windows 9x/ME/xp
Gagan do you have a registry cleaner? I would use ccleaner it is free
and does a great job, hear is the link
http://www.ccleaner.com/.
I would go in to your startup tab in your msconfig folder
and see if it there,then uncheck it and save.
To get to msconfig type in your run dialog box msconfig
enter then click on startup tab. Dave

Gagan

Feb 16, 2006, 3:46:02 AM2/16/06
to Windows 9x/ME/xp
Thanks buddy

jcb...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2006, 9:18:51 PM2/26/06
to Windows 9x/ME/xp
You might want to run a spyware cleanup as well. Try MS Anti Spyware.
It's free and very effective.

http://microsoft.com/windowsdefender

Justin