Introduction

kristof polleunis

Mar 4, 2015, 10:01:25 AM3/4/15
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm Kristof and I'm really into collecting heirloomcultures and fermented foods in general.

I currently have diverse mesofilic yoghurts, like: Matsoni (ropey en non ropey), Viili(ropey and non ropey), Piima, Filmjölk, Langfil, Skyr, Thermophilic like Bulgarian and Greek, Other cultures like Milk kefir, Waterkefir, Gingerbeer Plant, Crème Fraîche starter, Kombucha and Jun.

I share these with anyone who wants them via my etsy shop for a very democratic price, just a little above postage costs.  I'll even throw in a 30% discount for members here.

If you want to know more about these cultures, if you wanna trade or buy one or more, feel free to ask me.

HotVoodooWitch

Mar 6, 2015, 9:40:56 AM3/6/15
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com
Hello to Kristof and to the rest of the group; I just joined. :)

Kristof, I just ordered some ropey/fuzzy viili culture from you (thanks for the discount!) and am interested in långfil as well. I don't see it on your Etsy page; do you have it available to ship with my viili?
Best to all,
Karen

vick...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2015, 9:55:14 PM11/6/15
to Wild Fermentation

Kristof:  what is the link to your store site?

Vicki