Extra Water Kefir Grains

amyjo

May 11, 2011, 9:57:30 AM5/11/11
to Wild Fermentation
Hello,
I have lots and lots of extra Water Kefir Grains that are eating me
out of house and home. lol. They are live, healthy, organic grains.
Email me off list for more info.

sarmag

Jul 14, 2011, 4:22:56 AM7/14/11
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com
hi i would love some but i am in the uk, would it be a problem for you to post them?

kefirkat

Oct 2, 2012, 4:52:27 PM10/2/12
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com
Hello amyjo,
I am new to this group and am seeking Water Kefir Grains. I saw your post which is quite old so I am uncertain if your grains are still available. I live in St. Petersburg, FL. Are you anywhere near me? Or, can you mail?
Thank you,
Kat

Jeanie Beresford

Dec 16, 2012, 9:49:49 AM12/16/12
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am new to this group  and saw your post.  I am looking for Water Keifer Grains as well.  I make Milk Keifer, but because I don't consume that much dairy, I find it goes bad more often than not, so am wanting to try water. Since I do not use my tap water, what is the best water to use?  I have a distiller and can get spring water.

Robin

Dec 17, 2012, 5:13:57 PM12/17/12
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com
AmyJo,
 I am interested in giving water kefir a try. Its one ferment I have yet to try, and with my gluten-free roomate, I would like to start making gluten-free sourdough with the recipe from Sharon Kane that requires water kefir to make.
Are you looking to sell them, or just shipping charges?
Thank you.
Robin Ashley

Groups "Wild Fermentation" group.

http://groups.google.com/group/wild-fermentation

Eva

Feb 24, 2013, 9:33:35 PM2/24/13
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com
HI Amyjo,
I would like to get some more water kefir grains, I have some but they do not multiply so I'm guessing they are not very healthy. I live in Australia, let me know if you can send some by post.
thanks,
Eva

Maggie Barco

Dec 30, 2016, 7:15:36 PM12/30/16
to Wild Fermentation
Hello Amyjo -- I live in St Petersburg and I am looking for fresh Kefir grains. Let me know how to proceed to access some ?

styledrf

Nov 25, 2017, 3:04:34 PM11/25/17
to Wild Fermentation
Amyjo,
Hi , just wanted to inquire if you're in nyc by any chance?. I want to try water kefir right now. I'm a newbie in milk kefir & very happy about it. Pls. let me know.

Dr. Z Dr. Z

Nov 24, 2019, 3:53:03 PM11/24/19
to Wild Fermentation
Pls aid me in India with Kefir, Scooby kambucha, Jun, Amasi, Villi cultured, Ginger beer plant ...kindly apprise me with P.M...due 2 health issues...