kefir grains in Kathmandu/Nepal ?

hutmandu

May 10, 2018, 10:55:14 AM5/10/18
to Wild Fermentation
Just arrived in Kathmandu and looking to start making some kombucha + milk kefir, wondering if there is anyone here in Nepal (or knows somebody) who can help me get started with the scoby/kefir grains? I guess I could also have the dehydrated grains shipped here, as well? Totally new at this, would love to do it right the first time. So appreciate any advice or suggestions if you can :) cheers

Aabhusan Khadka

Jan 14, 2020, 12:32:57 PM1/14/20
to Wild Fermentation
Hello there,

Were you able to find mild kefir grains? I have a serious skin condition called folliculitis and i have been advised that kefir would help with the condition. Could you let me know how you got the grains if you did get them? Thank you.

Aabhu

Anna Nicole Platte

Jan 15, 2020, 1:34:07 AM1/15/20
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com
Other things that could help:

Vitamin C, Zinc, collagen, organic diet, turmeric, ichthammol, calcium gluconate. And some others. These would all be used differently.

Anna Nicole Platte

Jan 17, 2020, 3:29:51 PM1/17/20
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com